Sunday, April 1, 2012

My faltering steps to publishing on kindle/amazon

I have now posted eight (8) kindle articles or small books if you like - up on the kindle publishing platform. Now that I vaguely know how to accomplish this it appears to me that I have now graduated from completely non-nonplussed about the actual nuts and bolts of the process to being a novice. I also found that although I bought a couple of "how to" books the final step was not included in the overall picture so dummy that I am I did not realise that the final step belonged to this Amazon site and that that is where I should have gone in the first place for the answers. Bingo - obviously the upload of the final product is completed via kindle. Now I have not managed to produce a decent cover as yet - but through the use of the Calibri library I am managing to at least present something to the world. Small steps I hope will lead to some thing fantastic..

No comments:

Post a Comment